passou... Danke shön DeuS de Panchacok



I can’t 

at the end
the sand castle 
that make up that 
moment in irk days

beard bond bum, ok
on busy baboon whack frames 
bee has no, waste ashes 
I’m fool in a deep busy

Peter Gast gets 
the slash substance  of

Full
Pei in ma brain

but its ok
I say
hey

Piece of lush disappear
Anxious, desperate at the end of your tether

tether
join
tie 

fix fasten with strap 
untie ma last zumzum que preste
untie 
join 
lie!

Lie faster
then I
Bo



Gourd 

who’s the fool now?
Ko

Know how
Head sick

alone and yellow
tow the brightness
of the glow
crisps ma face
would you rise? 
never mind...

Girl next door

Cry for me now

have something more so
to say
who’s the Home again? 


ain’t got no rain on the Skink                             atmosphere

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário